Rockpanel is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced stone wool based cladding material providing freedom in the design of facades as well as detailing and applications around the roof.
- Responsible and take ownership for realizing the agreed sales targets.
- Continuously grow the market of Rockpanel in Germany.
- Actively contribute personally to the sales results via dedicated key account management.
- Maintain and develop a selective distribution network that supports the realization of the business goals.
- Build strong relationships with the main stakeholders in the building process and ensure a continuous growth of the project pipe line from design to installation.
- Negotiate the yearly distribution agreements in line with the company goals.
- Manage the sales process through the CRM system and ensure that the team works accordingly.
- Ensure that the yearly Marketing and Sales Plan is established, implemented or re-prioritized in the light of the market development.
- Identify short and long term market trends and initiate product development.
- Explore and identify new areas of growth within the boundaries of the strategy.
- Management of or participation in projects.
- Motivate, develop, manage and facilitate sales employees in order to enable them to reach their goals.
- A higher vocational or university degree
- A proven ability to manage and motivate a sales team
- Preferably a background in the building industry
- Excellent communication skills in German and good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Sensitive to the sales dynamics related to an esthetical and technical product
- Project Management skills
This is what we offer
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. You will be part of an international organization and we offer you a dynamic platform to develop your skills to reach your desired ambitions.